Monday 1 February 2016

Hi, End of One Chapter and Beginning of a New Chapter

Hi guys,

How are you, I hope everything is OK!

I have just checked my last posts on my blog :-( I can only apologise for the lack of updates.

Although I have been busy!  On 31st December 2015 was the end of the Create and Discovery's project time at the Benn Partnership Centre (BPC).  I have to say an absolutely huge and big thank you to every involved especially the sub-committee team who helped myself and project go a lot further than from my own individual efforts!

So again a big thank you to the BPC and I hope to be back soon working with you guys.

So what's happening now - well I am working with new team called Children of the Sunshine (CoS).

I was worried at first as working with a new team it is not easy to see if there are any natural leadership skills.  Although guess what - yes that's right, my new team do look like they can pack a punch!

Take a look at the video and enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment