Tuesday 24 February 2015

Hi and New Launch Date on 28th March 2015!

Hi everyone,

I hope all is well.

Apologies, apologies for the delay since my last posts!

Yes I am still around trying to share learning opportunities for primary school students!

It has been an intensive challenge to find a co-ordinator to help evolve and grow this project that is now evolving into a community group.

The Create and Discovery group has made several changes so as to remain relevant to students and the national curriculum. Some of the changes are that the times are now 1pm to 3pm (instead of 1.30pm to 4pm). Also some of the workshops involve the students working together to create and discover a combined vision during the program (such a a group art or drama production).

The start date Saturday 28th March at 1pm.

In addition I am to post weekly or twice weekly updates regarding what I have found available regarding the digital revolution in schools (yes it is taking place now!) I am to add the details in the following post tonight. In later posts I'm to include updates for what is to take place on the run up to and beyond 28th March.

So take a look at the poster below for further information about the Create and Discovery Group and the next launch date.

Have a great rest of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment